Carrollton Regional Dialysis Center
Advanced Dialysis Care - Ultimate Comfort
Dr. Michael E. Nurenberg
Dr. Michael E. Nurenberg, M.D. is the Medical Director for Carrollton Regional Dialysis Center. He joined Dallas Nephrology Associates in 2007, and sees patients in Irving, Farmer’s Branch and Carrollton. He has been treating patients in the dialysis community since 2005.
Carla Cancel, BSN, RN
Carla Cancel, BSN, RN, is the Clinic Manager for ARA Carrollton Regional Dialysis Center. She has 12 years of experience in dialysis. During those years, she has become an expert in Compliance and Regulations. Her main goal is to provide the safest environment possible for the patients she serves. Her positive personality brings joy to her staff, and promotes a healthy working environment.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Carrollton Regional Dialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center, home dialysis and transplant assistance to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- Latest Fresenius manufactured 2008T dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.