DeSoto Regional Dialysis Center
Dr. Richard Fuquay
Richard Fuquay, MD is the medical director of ARA DeSoto. He joined Dallas Nephrology Associates in 2012, and sees patients at Charlton Methodist Hospital, as well as the DNA office on Bolton Boone Drive. Dr. Fuquay specializes in blood pressure management in dialysis patients.
Elizabeth Gomez, RN
Elizabeth Gomez, RN, has 26 years of Dialysis experience. Elizabeth started out as a patient care technician and as her passion for her patients grew, she went to nursing schools so she could obtain roles that allowed her to continue to increase her impact on patient care.
What Makes This a Special Place
- DeSoto Regional Dialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center, home dialysis and transplant assistance to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.