Green Oaks Regional Dialysis Center
Dr. Gopal Doshi
Medical Director at
Green Oaks Dialysis Center
Dr. Geoffrey Walker
Dr. Stephen Chalmers
North Texas Nephrology
Christine Curtis is a highly experienced dialysis Clinic Manager. Her background includes both hemo and peritoneal dialysis. She has over 21 years of nursing experience, and an outstanding reputation for both patient care and satisfaction. Her number one goal is always the wellbeing of our patients.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Green Oaks Dialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center dialysis, with home dialysis options to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients. Feel free to discuss these options with your physician.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems.
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.