Irving Regional Dialysis Center
Dr. Al Rifai
Dr. Al Rifai joined DNA in 2017, and is the Medical Director of ARA-Irving. He completed his nephrology fellowship at the University of Michigan, and practices nephrology in Irving and Grapevine. He has a strong interest in home dialysis modalities, and is very passionate about improving the quality of life in dialysis patients.
Kathy Baxley, RN CDN
Kathy Baxley is the Clinic Manager at ARA Irving. Since coming on board in July of 2014, Kathy has become an integral part of the ARA-Dallas team. Kathy has served the dialysis community for 19 years. Her nursing experience includes Industrial Nursing, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Hospice and Nephrology. Kathy believes that by providing great support to her staff, they can provide the best care to our patients.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Irving Regional Dialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center, home dialysis and transplant assistance to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.