Kessler Park Regional Dialysis Center
Advanced Dialysis Care - Ultimate Comfort
Freda Levy, MD
Dr. Freda Levy is the Medical Director for ARA - Kessler Park Regional Dialysis Center. She completed her nephrology fellowship at UTSW. She joined Dallas Nephrology Associates in 1994 after serving on the faculty at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Her interests include transplantation and kidney stones.
Justin Thekkedam, RN, BSN
Justin Thekkedam, RN, is the Clinic Manager for ARA - Kessler Park Regional Dialysis Center. He has served the dialysis community for the past 8 years, and has experience in home and in-center dialysis, as well as med-surg, psych, ER and OR. Justin believes in team work and strongly thinks that the ultimate dialysis experience can be accomplished by providing great support to his staff. In his spare time, he loves to play cricket, and spend time with family and friends.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Kessler Park Regional Dialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center, home dialysis and transplant assistance to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- Latest Fresenius manufactured 2008T dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.