Regional Dialysis Center of Lancaster
Dr. Venkata Yalamanchili
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas. He has been practicing medicine for the last 17 years, both in India and the United States, and has been in the DFW area for the last 7 years providing care for kidney patients. He has expertise in both incenter hemodialysis and home based dialysis therapies. Outside medical practice, Dr. Yalamanchili enjoys traveling, reading and art.
KaSandra Thomas, RN, BSN
KaSandra Thomas, RN, BSN, is the clinic manager at ARA Lancaster. She joined ARA in 2014, and has been taking care of people for 15 years. Her nursing experience includes emergency medicine and hemodialysis.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Regional Dialysis Center of Lancaster is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center dialysis and transplant assistance, and offer home dialysis through our “sister” clinic a few minutes away in DeSoto. Our goal is to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- Latest Fresenius manufactured 2008T dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.