Regional Dialysis Center of Mesquite
Dr. Enrique Cariño
Enrique Cariño, M.D., is the medical director of ARA Mesquite. He joined Dallas Nephrology Associates in 1999, and sees patients at Doctors’ Hospital and Kindred Hospital - White Rock, as well as the Landry and Mesquite DNA offices. Dr. Cariño specializes in chronic kidney disease in both office practice and dialysis patients.
Stanley Mathew, RN BSN MBA
Stanley Mathew has more than 10 years of combined nursing and dialysis experience. His goal is to provide the “Ultimate Dialysis Experience” to the patients and their families with his knowledge and skills.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Regional Dialysis Center of Mesquite is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center, home dialysis and transplant assistance to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.