Hunt County Dialysis Center
New Clinic Opening December 2018
All modalities accepted. Please call ARA admissions at 855-304-0044.
Advanced Dialysis Care - Ultimate Comfort
Steven Gieser, M.D.
Steven Gieser, M.D. is the Medical Director of ARA Hunt County Dialysis Center. He joined Dallas Nephrology Associates in 2006, and sees patients at the DNA office in Greenville and in Mesquite. Dr. Gieser specializes in chronic kidney disease in both office practice and dialysis patients.
Timothy Ellington, M.D.
Dr. Ellington was born in Dallas and grew up in Austin. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, and completed his internship and residency at Baylor University Medical Center. His outpatient hemodialysis practice is now in Greenville, TX. He has been married since 1982, and has two children, who are both physicians, and two grandchildren.
Stanley Mathew, RN BSN, MBA has over 12 years dialysis experience, including as a Patient Care Technician, Nurse, Clinic and Area Manager. He has great compassion for dialysis patients, and his goal is to provide the “Ultimate Dialysis Experience” with comfortable care to every patient, every day. Customer service to the patients, families and staff will be the highest priority in his clinic.
What Makes This a Special Place
- Hunt County Dialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to provide you the Ultimate Dialysis Experience.
- We put the clinical and operational decisions into the hands of our experienced physicians and staff; the skilled, dedicated members of our interdisciplinary team providing direct care to you.
- We provide in-center and home dialysis options to meet the needs of all our dialysis patients.
- We are supported by the operations expertise of American Renal Associates, one of the largest dialysis providers in the U.S.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems.
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs with Direct TV programming
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- Entertainment system available
- Comfortable spacious facility
Discover Our Unique Focus on People
- We customize your care to meet your personal needs with your medical needs.
- We are committed to providing outstanding services allowing our patients to remain as independent as possible.
- We are dedicated to working with patients, as well as their families, to create the ultimate wellness experience.
- We are physician-driven and our staff is highly committed to providing exceptionally high quality patient care.